So today is my 46th birthday and I started my vacation - officially. I still can't believe it. Makes me mindful of ALL that has happened recently and take stock of "life as we now know it." A list I made way back when hit the BIG 4-0 popped up on my FB memories. I didn't write it hear on the blog, because well, I was just starting this blog and was still trying to find my voice. I've back posted it here, so if you'd like to check it - go here.
In other news, meant to post this earlier today, but with birthday messages and just taking a much needed BREATHE away from the internet, I forgot. I know I posted earlier about me taking a break, but I don't think I was clear on what that would entail/look like. In any case, here's what going to be happening on the blog for the next few weeks until September:
1. All previous book agreements will be honored (i.e. ARC's read, reviewed, and posted on scheduled dates).
2. NO new requests will be accepted at this time - I need a break and get to my list of books that I want to read before the Summer is officially over.
3. I will not be posting/visiting/commenting on any SOCIAL MEDIA platform, with the exception of those ARC commitments I made.
4. If you need to reach me, contact me at ellie@ellieisuhmabookworm . I will be checking my email.
5. See you in (the later part of) September!